Tincture Packet to accompany the Plant Medicine VII: The Nervines
If you are excited to get to try some of the nervine herbs that we discuss in the class, this packet of small tincture samples will allow you to do your own tastings and meditations.
Tinctures are entirely hand made in-house from wildcrafted or garden grown herbs, extracted in organic alcohol and distilled water.
The Nervine Class Packet includes:
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora)
- California poppy (Eschscholzia californica)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
- Blue Vervain (Verbena hastata)
- Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna)
- Fresh Milky Oat Tops (Avena sativa)
- Parrot’s Beak Pedicularis (Pedicularis racemosa)
- Valerian (Valeriana officianalis)
Cost: $48 + $7 shipping
When you purchase this item, be sure to list your accurate mailing address.
This item must be ordered by August 25th. Orders received earlier will be mailed earlier.
(An order that comes after 8/25 will be mailed after the beginning of the class)
Nervine Class Tincture Packet
Orders received earlier will be mailed earlier.